WELCOME TO OUR INDIGENOUS HERITAGE
Our Indigenous Heritage:
Indigenous spirituality has been practiced in North and South America before recorded history. The fundamental premise of all indigenous spirituality is to honor and respect Grandmother Earth (Matriarchal), Grandfather Sky (Patriarchal) and all of their descendants.
The practicing of American Native indigenous spirituality is understood off and on Federally Recognized Indian Reservations as the Native American Church, which has been granted exclusive federal laws to recognize the spiritual ceremonies and to protect and maintain access to their sacred ceremonial grounds. American Native Spirituality has historically utilized Grandmother Earth's minerals and plants to commune with the spirit world to assist their healing and personal empowering ceremonies.
Oklevueha Native American Church presently is the ONLY:
· Native American Church accepted to conduct Indigenous American Native ceremonies within the United States Navy;
· Native American Church validated by a unanimous decision of the State of Utah Supreme Court to admit people of any racial make up around its sacred fires;
· Native American Church that has received State of Utah Governor Accommodation Awards for introducing and managing a successful American Native based Habilitation Program in the State of Utah Department of Corrections;
· Native American Church that has entered into a Cultural Exchange Proclamation with the Huichole Nation, witnessed by the Mexican Consulate.
· Native American Church that has received a ruling in the Hawaiian Federal Court whereupon the United States Government committed (due to ripeness) not to confiscate ‘Cannabis’ Sacrament from the United States Mails and/or arrest any member of Oklevueha Native American Church of Hawaii for transporting or utilizing cannabis as their Sacrament. The Court also gave permission for ONAC of Hawaii to Sue the DEA.